Saturday, July 5, 2008

Emma & Adam

As I write this blog it's raining outside & I can't help but feel lucky that we shot Emma & Adam's Wedding yesterday with relatively clear skies. I had thrown a few umbrellas in the back of the car just in case. My theory is if I have them I won't need them, if I I don't take them, well you know the rest ! And as it turned out we didn't need them !




Adam & Emma are such a great couple, great fun to photograph & they really felt at ease in front of the camera. We started our day at Emma's parents beautiful home in South Brisbane. The girls all looked stunning in their dresses and it wasn't long before the champagne was flowing.

We left the girls and met up with Adam and the boys at the chapel in the grounds of Brisbane Grammer, where the ceremony was to take place, with Father Leo in charge of proceedings.




How cute are these guys below, flower girls Tess,Megan & Jemima and who could could forget little Aska who was pageboy...


After the family photos we headed off into the city for some night shots, the Story Bridge was to be the first port of call before we headed back to beautiful Customs House where the reception was to be held.





What a beautiful wedding, Emma & Adam are heading to the UK to live for a year or so and I wish them both the best as they start their new lives together.

Congratulations Guys !

No comments: